Saturday, June 6, 2009

Get paid by making some Article

Creating Your Content:

Whether you write, photograph, record or compose, you can submit your creation to Triond. We accept all original content on any topic, including written articles, pictures, audio, and video. No matter how you created it, we can publish it.

Get Published Online:

Once your content is submitted and approved, we will publish it on a website within our publishing network that best suits your topic and target audience. Our network includes niche websites with topics ranging from poetry and literature, to business, sports, travel, health and wellness, and many more.

You can easily keep track of all of your published items in your Triond account. You can even personalize your profile page to transform it into a unique, sharable portfolio that rivals any blog.

Pls. click on my article!

https://www.triond.com/users/leylucs






JOIN IN BUKISA!As a publisher on Bukisa your content will receive a wide range of publications. You can use this to strengthen your online identity and branding. By filling in your online profile, people can learn more about you and the services you provide, thus earning free publicity for you and/or your business.
We'll send you the revenues that you generated via PayPal within approximately 30 days of the end of the month in which your account balance reaches the minimum $10 USD. (Net +30)

You can always place your payment on hold if you wish to set a higher threshold for payments.

If your account balance is less than $10 USD at the end of the month, we'll rollover your earnings over to the following month, until the payment threshold is reached.

Payments are issued in the first week of the month, usually on the 5th day of the month



17 comments:

  1. This bukisa and triond is very good as you are telling i will try it to test it, i hope that is trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm is interesting. I think I will test those two sites. Hope they are paying and I'll be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds promising. I'll check out TrekPay but it sounds a little too good to be true. Thanks for the info anyway, if I find payment proofs, I'll reg under you. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried bukisa and frankly I have not earned a lot(maybe not so good content is the reason) but I have not tried triond and with your article it definitely sounds promising.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this economy every single penny counts.
    It is definitely worth a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I been a member of bukisa for a month now. I dunno how to make money on that site. They said you just need to make article then get paid. I dont even earn a cent on that site. About triond, im not a member of that site. If those two are similar, maybe I need to figure out first how to earn money on bukisa before sign up again to another site. Splitting your article and put it to 2 site is worthless. Stick to one if you want to maximize your earnings. Dont do people who told you to do that. My advice to you is stick to one. But really, i hope you continue making articles. Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! a new website that pays for writing articles. i have always been writing some articles for my school magazine and friends but never got for it!!

    i always write about the current issues and global natural issues..!!

    i may join this and look forward to it in future..!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm i will try this. its sound interesting.
    thanks for the useful inform. see ya...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm i will try this. its sound interesting.
    thanks for the useful inform. see ya...

    ReplyDelete
  10. sound good! I like what I have read.I think to join them both.Are both international available?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah it sounds good. I will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never applied to this kind of service. But it's interesting. Get money for making the things you like doing. I think I'll apply to one or both of them in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honestly it sounds good. I used to write articles in our school paper before. I even dreamed of writing a book. So this may be a good start for me. I think I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use to write articles at Helium, and frankly I'm doing well there. I've never heard of any of those two, but I may give them a try, it won't hurt and I may find another income source. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh very good. make me earn easy.how to register???

    ReplyDelete
  16. This a very good blog which shows different means of earning online.

    I have done some PTC jobs, Ad Posting jobs, But triond and bukisa are really new for me. I am going to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am already a member of bukisa but not in triond. In bukisa there are 4 article of mine but those are not getting view.
    I will check the triond. Its your nice blog with informative contents

    ReplyDelete