Sunday, May 17, 2009

I make money online! on Twitter

It is not hard to make money online if you have perseverance.

If you have twitter account, you have a chance to earn money while you tweet at twitter. You don’t have to have a blog or website, just use your twitter accounts. You’ll earn money for every click at ads on your twitter. You can choose from many ads to post to your twitter status. The requirement is you must have at least 50+ followers to post an ad to your twitter status. And you can add many twitter accounts to TwtAd.

You will get paid to your PayPal account for every two weeks once the earning exceed $20. And if you don’t have a PayPal account just sign up because TwtAd pays you directly to your PayPal account. Earn money while you tweet!.

To join: please copy and paste this link to your browser:
http://revtwt.com/index.php?id=2536

or click this banner!

6 comments:

  1. Hi this is nivasdj from micro workers, visited your blog to give my opinion.The opinion you can see in my submission with Microworkers.All the best.

    Regards,
    nivasdj

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI..
    This is karthik. I have 28 followers ad this method looks promising, I will signup for this later..
    Thanks for letting us Know
    gkarthik
    (microworkers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, this money making online through twitter seem promising. I currently don't have twitter account, but I'll definitely make one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi iam newjoin

    nice blog give a actual information about program earning, maybe i must try, can you give a payment proof hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I from microworkers & commenting on how I like your blog setup of your blog got lot of updated real money-making information! Can't wait to try some of these always looking for more! Will bookmark this page to comeback later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for commenting my blog!

    ReplyDelete